Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I did it.

I was finally able to get NOT ONLY filezilla to connect to sweb. I was able to get it to upload files without crashing. I can't believe this was so hard. I have done this type of thing before without having to call the helpdesk to walk me step by step through the process.

Some of the problems I had were that I was using port 21 on the profile I set up so it did not matter that I typed in 22 on the quick connect address line. It ignored it. Also, I had typed - for on my home computer - to remember my password. So, I had to update my password and the one - again that I typed in - was not accepted it. My profile in filezilla must have kept referring back to the one that it "remembered."

Those are some of the problems I found to be happening but some of it was also personal problems, too.

Sooo, here it is:

http://sweb.uky.edu/~kmbutc2/katrina.html

Have fun.

No comments: